Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reply of GamersFirst:
APB Reloaded 
Quote:Puck
JAN 29, 2017  |  12:04PM PST
Thank you for contacting Gamers First Customer Support. We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently suspended.

Someone with access to this account was detected for cheating by FairFight. This account has been permanently closed due to behavior contrary to the policies of our Terms of Service. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with no further action taken.

The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players.

Regards, 

GamersFirst Customer Support
Well honestly i had expected that... OK... sure...
SMS Customs always the strongest designs!
[Image: 5Ym17Cd.gif]
Thanks given by:
Ah now i see, your account was blocked by Gamersfirst? Oh damn sorry i don't see this. But anyways your designs are very very good!
I wish you the best to get unblocked soon, i really want the chelsea outfit only from you :3
Gamersfirst forum: Marikdsa
Thanks given by: D3VIL
Well after the support ticket that had got the reply shown above we had send another one.
Their reply to the last sent mail had changed to "3rd party tools". So that proves that they search for a reason ...

Quote:Puck
FEB 07, 2017  |  10:13AM PST
Thank you for contacting Gamers First Customer Support. We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently suspended.

Someone with access to this account was observed using 3rd party tools which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account has been permanently closed due to behavior contrary to the policies of our Terms of Service. 
This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with no further action taken.

The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players. 

Regards, 

GamersFirst Customer Support
http://www.gamersfirst.com
Thanks given by: SailorMoons